We are thrilled to be able to offer International shipping on most of our products. Please contact us at email@example.com with your location and the products you are interested in and we will be happy to organise a quote for you on shipping. Most International packages reach their destination within 7-10 days of your order being placed.
ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to love your purchase from Frey. If for some reason you need to exchange or return an item, please do so in its original packaging and condition. Frey allows up to 7 days from receipt of your order.
Frey will not be liable for the loss or damage of items being returned and we ask that you return any items using registered mail in the box and packaging in which they were shipped. Please allow two weeks from the day you return your package for your account to be credited. Customers will be responsible for all return shipping and handling charges.
Exchange items will be processed as a return and a new sale will incur new shipping fees.
Returned items must be unused, in the condition you received them, and in the original packaging. Please note that we will not replace, exchange or refund any items that are damaged as the result of:
- Abusive knocks
- Normal wear and tear
- Ageing and natural tarnishing
Please attention your returns to:
54 Church Street
Hawthorn VIC 3122
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of placing your order so we can look into this matter further.
DO YOU OFFER A LAYBY?
We offer Lay-by at Frey.
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
- A deposit of 30% of the total purchase value is required to secure the lay-by
- The total lay by period must not exceed 6 weeks.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer or credit card
- The cancellation charge on a lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price
- Customers will be contacted at the end of the lay-by period should it not have been finalised by that date. At that time the lay-by must be finalised or Frey has the right to then cancel the lay-by and the customer will then be given a refund for their payments made to date, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer’s selling, storage and administration costs
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full
There is strictly no refund or exchange on sale items