Join our team
Assistant Store Manager – Permanent Part-time | Hawthorn
FREY is looking for a permanent part-time Assistant Sales Manager to join our small and creative team in Hawthorn. The ideal candidate must be passionate about interiors, art and styling and motivated by the exciting growth of Frey.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with future career opportunities.
Our team are respectful, supportive and hands-on, you must be someone who thrives in fast pace environment and passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences.
Frey is looking for someone with previous retail experience, who is self-motivated, energetic and shares a love for interiors and styling.
You will be focused on creating lasting relationships with customers, with repeat visits indicating a measure of success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and grow retail and industry sales and relationships
- Manage sales process from initial enquiry through to delivery
- Maintain store presence and a high level of visual merchandising
- Perform administration tasks including quoting & order processing
- Manage inventory and load products onto our Shopify website
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A proven track record in retail sales and/or small business
- The ability to provide styling advice and solutions
- A creative eye & knack for styling
- Strong technical skills and the ability to work with point of sale and back end systems with knowledge of Shopify, Vend & Pinterest preferable
- An intuitive working style and can-do attitude is a must
Applicants must be available to work 3 days per week with Saturday availability preferable but not essential.
If you are looking for an exciting and varied role and have the skills required, then we would love to hear from you. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please email a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the advertised role and attach your accompanying CV to email@example.com
- Please ensure your cover letter answers the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at FREY?
- How do you see our brand and our product offering?
- What previous experience and skills make you a good fit for the advertised role?