Join our team
FREY IS HIRING
Sales Manager – Permanent Part-time | HawthornFREY is looking for a permanent part-time Sales Manager to join our small and creative team in Hawthorn. The ideal candidate will be passionate about interiors, art and styling and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where no day is ever the same.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with future career opportunities.
Who we are:FREY is a nomadic lifestyle brand that inspires others to curate and assemble homes that are expressive and tell a story.
We have become a destination to discover a curated collection of furniture, art and homewares sourced both locally and from around the world, all showcased in our flagship store in Hawthorn.
This is the opportunity to work alongside our creative founder, Isabella Patterson, with a focus on retail sales with extra creative and administrative responsibilities relating to e-commerce sales.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, energetic and shares a love for interiors and styling.
It will be your key responsibility to drive and process sales and quickly connect with our friendly and expressive customer base.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish and grow retail and industry sales and relationships
- Manage sales process from initial enquiry through to delivery
- Maintain store presence and high level of visual merchandising
- Perform administration tasks including quoting, order processing and weekly reporting
- Liaise with key suppliers and business partners
- Manage inventory and load products onto our Shopify website
- Assist with store imagery to be used across social media platforms
- Assist with content management and uploading via our blog and EDM’s
To be successful in this role you will need:
- The ability to build and maintain authentic relationships
- A proven track record in retail sales and/or small business
- The ability to provide styling advice and solutions
- A creative eye, knack for styling and taking good photographs
- Strong technical skills and the ability to work with point of sale and back end systems. Knowledge of Shopify, Vend and Photoshop/Indesign preferable
- Experience within the interiors market will be highly regarded
- An intuitive working style and can-do attitude is a must
Applicants must be available to work every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between the hours of 930-5pm and alternating Saturday’s. This means you will work Mon, Tue and Wed one week and Mon, Tue, Wed and Sat EVERY other week.
If you are looking for an exciting and varied role and have the skills required, then we would love to hear from you. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please email a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the advertised role and attach your accompanying CV to email@example.com.
- Please ensure your cover letter answers the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at FREY?
- How do you see our brand and our product offering?
- What previous experience and skills make you a good fit for the advertised role?