Jasmine Raisbeck is a self-taught artist from Perth, Western Australia, whose multi-disciplinary practice includes painting, sculpture, and ceramics - mediums that give her opportunities to connect with her body in a meditative and calming state.
Jasmine has received the following awards for her artwork:
- Finalist - National Emerging Artist Prize 2022
- Finalist - The Gallerist Emerging Art Prize 2022
- Third Prize - Claremont Art Awards 2021
- Highly Commended - The Gallerist Emerging Artist Prize 2021
- Finalist - SBS Portrait Prize, 2020